Vancloth Oxford Black
Vancloth Oxford Brown
Vancloth Oxford Navy
US Navy Coat
- Fully lined with high-loft acrylic fur
- 2 x Welt hand-warmer pocket
- 2 x Gusseted wool-lined pocket with buttoned flap
- 1 x Hidden zip pocket next to the front zipper
- A combination of zipper- and buttoned-front closure
- YKK zippers
- Buttoned cuff straps
- Buttoned chin strap
- Hidden wool ribbing on the cuff
- Cinch cuffs with buttoned strap
- Military-standard melamine buttons
Size & Fit:
Fits true to size. Take your normal size.
This coat is designed for a regular fit.
Country of Origin:
Los Angeles, California, USA
Monitaly’s exclusive 'Vancloth & Sons' fabric
Oxford version – 100% Cotton water-resistant
Made in Los Angeles, California, USA
Water-repellency may weaken after several washes.
Lining: High-loft Acrylic Fur
Dry clean only
The US Navy Coat made a debut in the FW18 collections. Inspired by the vintage 40’s US Navy jacket, we take our own twist to move up the level of sophistication and functionality for the modern age. A combination of our signature Vancloth and Sons oxford cotton and the soft synthetic fur lining works in concert to withstand in a cold temperature while keeping the jacket lightweight. The high-loft fur lining works in the way that air is trapped in between fibers and body temperature naturally warms up the trapped air, which helps keep you cozy and warm. Wool-lined pockets, hand-warmer welt pockets and a hidden zip pocket come in handy for both everyday use and travel.