6.25oz Wax Cotton Brown
6.25oz Wax Cotton Olive
- American waxed cotton
- Fully lined with Vancloth & Sons Cotton fabric
- 2 x Gusseted exterior chest pocket with hidden-snapped flap
- 2 x Welted exterior waist pocket with hidden-snapped flap
- 2 x Interior chest pocket
- #10 YKK zipper front closure
- Hidden-snapped wind flap
- DOT snap fasteners made in the U.S.A.
- Vegetable-tanned leather washers
- Buttoned cuffs
- Set-in sleeve
- Zig-zag stitching on back of collar
- Buttoned chin strap on collar
- Self drawcord on waist and hem
- Durable hanging handle on back neck
Size & Fit:
Fits true to the size. Take your normal size.
This jacket is designed for a regular fit.
Country of Origin:
Los Angeles, California, USA
100% American Waxed Cotton
Lining: Monitaly’s exclusive 'Vancloth & Sons' fabric / Poplin version / 100% Cotton / Water-resistant
Brush away all surface dirt. Sponge clean with luke warm water. Use a soft brush for difficult stains. Hang to dry at room temperature.
Do not machine Wash.
Do not dry clean.
Do not bleach.
The L-2681 Jacket got inspired by the 50’s US Marine Corp jacket originally made with linen fabric. This domestically-produced, water- and wind-proof waxed cotton fabric goes through a unique process to apply wax. Wax is impregnated into yarn with a special technique that has been passed down from generation to generation at the company. Waxed cotton fabric treated with this special technique has much less wax migration problem without sacrificing its functionality. The more you take care of the wax cotton fabric, the appearance will be more nicely aged and you can enjoy the aging process over years. All snap fasteners are DOT brand which is manufactured by Scovill; a company with a long standing reputation for quality, value, and performance. Snap closures are sometimes called "DOT buttons" because Scovill originally popularized snaps with the "DOT" brand name.