Vancloth Sateen Black
Vancloth Sateen Khaki
Vancloth Sateen Navy
Vancloth Sateen Olive
- Vancloth Sateen fabric shell
- Insulated body and sleeve
- 100% wool ribbing made in the U.S.A.
- High-loft synthetic fur collar
- Zig-zag stitching on back of the collar
- 2 angled front zipper pockets
- 2 internal welt pockets
- 1 pocket on sleeve with zipper closure
- YKK waterproof zippers
- Extra snap fastener at the top of front center zipper
- DOT brand snap fastener made in the U.S.A.
- Hanging loop on back neck
- Double needle stitching construction
Size & Fit:
Fits true to size. Take your normal size.
By taking the next size up you will enjoy an oversized look.
Country of Origin:
Los Angeles, California, USA
Monitaly’s exclusive 'Vancloth & Sons' fabric
Sateen version – 100% Cotton water-resistant
Made in Los Angeles, California, USA
* Water-repellency may weaken after several washes.
Collar: High-loft synthetic fur (92% Acrylic / 8% Polyester)
Dry clean only
Do not bleach
Formerly known as the Flight Jacket and MA-1, Monitaly continues to improve a level of sophistication of this bomber jacket for the new season. For Fall/Winter 2017 the style name “B-15” is given with a bold style update on the collar. This bomber jacket has been continuously updated using the essential elements of the U.S. Air Force flight jacket but Monitaly keeps taking its own path to refine the style by reevaluating fit and silhouette and introducing a new fabrication. The most iconic feature, the angled black waterproof zipper pocket detail, is vital on this bomber jacket. The shell fabric used is the Monitaly’s original Vancloth Sateen fabric, which mimics the fabric that was developed for the US military coat back in the 1940s yet quality gets even better than the original with an advanced technology.