Vancloth Sateen Black
Vancloth Sateen Khaki
Vancloth Sateen Olive
- Vancloth Sateen fabric shell
- Raglan sleeves
- Insulated body and sleeve
- 100% wool ribbing hidden cuffs made in the U.S.A.
- 2 hand warmer pockets with snap flap
- 1 chest patch pocket with snap closure
- 1 chest zipper pocket
- 2 internal pockets
- YKK waterproof zippers
- DOT brand snap fastener made in the U.S.A.
- Large hanging loop on the back
- Double needle stitching construction
Size & Fit:
Fits true to size. Take your normal size.
By taking the next size up you will enjoy an oversized look.
Country of Origin:
Los Angeles, California, USA
Monitaly’s exclusive 'Vancloth & Sons' fabric
Sateen version – 100% Cotton water-resistant
Made in Los Angeles, California, USA
* Water-repellency may weaken after several washes.
Dry clean only
Do not bleach
The Tankers Jacket returns for Fall/Winter 2017 with a new fabrication and crewneck minimal look. Using the vintage tanker jacket that was designed for soldiers of armored vehicle as a primary design source, Monitaly takes its own twist to refine the style and fitting. It features a modern fit, angled full-length front zipper, zipper pocket and flap pockets and hidden rib cuff. A snap fastener at the middle of front zipper comes in handy when you don’t want to zip up all the way up but just close the front loosely. The shell fabric used is the Monitaly’s original Vancloth Sateen fabric, which mimics the fabric that was developed for the US military coat back in the 1940s yet quality gets even better than the original with an advanced technology.