Six Pocket Pants
US Army Tent
(100% Cotton Vintage US Army Shelter Tent Fabric)
Crafted in Los Angeles, California, U.S.A.
The loose-cut Six Pocket Pant by Monitaly infuses a robust cargo pant silhouette with fine detailing. Double needle stitches, performed by the classic Union Special sewing machine complement the sliding buttons on each of the six exterior pockets to ensure the longevity of this well made pant. The pants are made from rich, repurposed vintage U.S. Army Tent fabric from the 50’s. Though the fabric is quite old, the quality of vintage U.S. army tent cloth is so great that it is still perfectly functional after years of military use and has vintaged admirably, yielding a rich and contrasting character. It has true texture and great olive drab color with one-of-a-kind type of unique shade characteristics. We randomly place patterns on each tent and cut each one of them by hand, so the details on the tent, such as seams and different shades, are included in one garment.
- Draw cord bottom hem (mil-spec draw cord)
- Loose cut
- Crotch patch
- 6 Exterior pockets with slide button
- Nylon-lined cargo pocket on the side
- Double needle, Union Special stitching
- Vintage U.S. Army tent fabric
* This limited edition style is available while vintage tent stock lasts.